Thursday, May 24, 2012

Have been such a long time i abandon this little place.

Busy with assignments, projects, proposals.....and finally when i have time for myself to study, relax, i just realized i have been slacking throughout this study week. Watching dramas non-stop, flipping those diaries where i used to write it long time ago.

There are bad times and good times during this semester.

M glad that u're at my sides listen to my grudges, complains,sadness and of course, happy times too through all these years. Without you, i might be lost just because i don't know who to talk too. I might not good at expressing my feelings to you, but deep inside, i do remember all those moments.Glad to have you around. I do remember moment that when you're really sleepy but you just stay awake just because of me. I do remember.

Sometimes, i don't express my feelings, just because i'm way just  too good at hiding my feelings.

Wound, it will never heal even though times had pass.

Now, m tired and down and depressed. Instead of writing craps, i think is time to sleep...




No comments:

Post a Comment