Thursday, March 1, 2012

Contented Day


Went out with best friends , Whey and Yean today. It’s good to have them around when I am down.  Korean food for lunch  which I craving so much lately. Ate ‘Gong Cha’ and ‘Snowflake’ for the very first time.  Miss them a lot although we just met up a few hours ago. Really happy being with them. Time really flies, chatting with them for 2 hours, but I just thought 30 minutes had just past. Why those happy times always pass so fast? Btw, Whey, you should choose wisely, I will support you always! ( Choose the ‘angel’, you know what I meant). Yean, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! you also can start finding anyone already, haha! Lao ma, I miss u a lot! It really such a long time I didn’t see you . Love you all a lot,I can’t wait for our next date!! XOXO

HAPPY =DDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment