Sunday, March 4, 2012

I need to be sensible now


Watched ''High School Musical 3'' the other day as my friend told me it will bring me motivation to go for VU Night. But it fails to do so. Instead of encourage me to go for VU night, it brought back all my secondary school’s memories.  After choosing our own path, it seems that distance really brought us further apart.  Cant meet up with you during CNY, but glad to gather with our relatives around. But it seems that your absence really brings me down especially when our cousin sisters ask me where you are. I tried to explain but don’t know whether they get it. You choose a Uni that is so much further apart than all of us, 8030.54 miles from us. Different time zones, different holidays had turn things into more complicated now.  I miss you, I do miss u a lot. Nowadays, words don’t really come straightforwardly from my mouth; maybe because we are grown up now, unlike when we were young, we can talk as much as we can without any conscience because during that time we don't even know what is hurting means.

It’s a tiring world I guess. I know I need to be sensible now . 

No comments:

Post a Comment